windows media player

craigchaos01 18:40 03 May 2004

how can i set up radio one to play through my windows media player.when looking through the stations i couldnt find it listed anywhere. is it possible, am i just bein a bit slow on the takeup

Gongoozler 18:56 03 May 2004

According to their website click here, you have to use RealPlayer.

stalion 18:58 03 May 2004

if you want real player click here

chaos01 21:02 03 May 2004

mmmm, bugger.why is that or is it just one of them things cause thats the way it has to be. i have real player so i'll go and have a look at it.

Gongoozler 21:17 03 May 2004

It's just the format that Auntie Beeb have chosen.

chaos01 21:27 03 May 2004

i have a 5.1 sound card and have all the speakers but it only seems to play the radio through the two front speakers and the sub woofer, is there a way to get it to play through all of them or is that another one of the thats just how it is things

Gongoozler 21:38 03 May 2004

In my computer, I have to select in the sound card options what the speaker layout is, perhaps yours is the same. If its only like this on the radio, then I guess that's how it's done. I only have stereo speakers so I can't try it myself.

chaos01 21:58 03 May 2004

thanks very much for taking the time to post a reply Gongoozler, appreciated it.yeah it is only happening on the radio, but i just wanted to check i wasnt missing something ie not configuring something right.I'll leave the thread sittin open for a day just in case someone else sees a way round it.Dont think there is a way round it but would be pleasantly suprised if someone could see a way round. just in case anyone is wonderin i was listening to it through the real player and not directly of the radio one website (technically i was but u know what i mean i opened real player first and went through its radio browser.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?