Jadee 20:49 16 Jun 2010

I am running Windows Mail
I put some jokes to send to a friend altogether in one e-mail but it won't send them Every time I try It gets not far when it says Your isp has terminated the connection Trouble is I can't find where they are as they are not in any email boxes either to send or any where i can think of They are blocking my email box and cannot receive any mail coming in until it has tried to send this email which takes ages I wonder if anyone can help me please

mgmcc 22:17 16 Jun 2010

If you're using your ISP's mail service, they may also have web-based access, so you can get into your email with a web browser. Try doing that and see if you can then delete the message which is causing the problem.

Jadee 21:36 17 Jun 2010

I have tried that but still no joy

wee eddie 10:04 18 Jun 2010

Maybe you have exceeded the limit available

peter99co 18:14 18 Jun 2010

Who is your ISP?

Jadee 22:49 18 Jun 2010

Tiscali or Talk Talk
I cant tell because I can't access them but it says 8 emails I am trying to send I was wondering if I could take Windows mail off then reinstall it but I have looked in control panel and can't find it

wee eddie 10:30 19 Jun 2010

say 10MB+, in size, blocking your system.

You will need to delete it, before the rest can clear

ronalddonald 11:29 19 Jun 2010

did you save on word and can you copy and past into the email and send or have you got the wrong email address

Jadee 00:57 23 Jun 2010

The e-mail address is the same one I have used for years and I can't find them to delete

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Explore Milton Glaser's iconic poster designs from the 1960s to present, including Bob Dylan, I…

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts