WINDOWS 7 photo display shows much improvement

Splodge 16:05 29 Oct 2008

I was very against Vista from the beginning, having Beta-tested it.

Windows7 is a different kettle. it seems to give me everything I am looking for, much of which I already have with different programs.

For those who would like to view snapshops of various Window7 sceens go he:

click here

Early days but very promising I personally think!

Rahere 16:14 29 Oct 2008

Have you acually tried windoze 7 yet? Or are you just promoting it ;-)

crosstrainer 16:18 29 Oct 2008

Must we have yet more gadgets? And yet more threads about an as yet unreleased os?

Splodge 16:44 29 Oct 2008

Windows 7 is still in a testing phase, due out next year!

I am not promoting it, if you look at my blogs, I beta tested Vista from the beginning and was very firmly against it!

I have a number of very useful "gadgets" on my computer which I have put on after trying very many. A number of those, which I find very useful, appear to be part of the new design.

I might say, one of those on is the Jet Tool-Bar which has allowed me direct access to the New York Times. It has been very useful with the presidential elections and the current down-turn in the market.

I also have the sidebar and that gives me instant weather forecasts! I could go on but, as a 78 year old, I have more time than most to scour the offerings and pass them on!

Still, idiots like you do not deserve any help!

REGARD THIS AS MY LAST POSTING!

Rahere 16:50 29 Oct 2008

Thanks for clarifying and sorry If I was the poster who caused offence, I'm a natural cynic I suppose.

I use widgets in Opera for weather etc and these are v helpful to me - but not to everyone's taste obviously!

T I M B O 17:01 29 Oct 2008

Widgets, use em or lose em, the choice is ur's im sure......

T I M B O 17:02 29 Oct 2008

I actually have the weather widget here that i have with my web brouser, it tucks itself away...

T I M B O 17:40 29 Oct 2008

IT MUST BE A FULL MOON THIS EVENING

Rahere 17:46 29 Oct 2008

Stop the abuse right now, your comments are offensive and unnecessary.

People come here for help and occasionally to share items of interest not for insults.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?