Windows 10 wifi usb adapter won`t work

Bakayaroo 18:49 04 Jan 2019

Hi everyone!

I have this issue recently, - my usb wifi adapter, TP-Link TL-WN727N V4.0 just wont work. Computer sees it in the device manager as 802.1n Wireless adapter. In Metro Devices it shows up as Same 802.1n Adapter but it tells it has no more information about this device. I checked if it works on any other pc - it does. Also another adapter of same manufacturer doesn`t work too in a same way.

It all began when i had some WIFI issues and tried to uninstall the device from device manager with it plugged in. Since this it doesn`t show up. I automatically and manually installed latest drivers. Also tried 3rd party drivers and that doesn`t seem to work too.... I also reinstalled windows fully wiping out my main drive. Didn`t change the situation. It seems hopeless. But there must be something im missing, even thou ive tried everything.

PS. Other USB devices work just fine in all the same ports. And also sometimes these adapters make other USB devices lag for some reason. I`m desperate. In need of help. Please.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf