Windows 10 User Profile Login Failed

LawrenceF 08:16 05 Apr 2018
Answered

In Windows 10, I got this error, "User Profile Login Failed to load", "Sign-in Failed", or something like that. I can't login. I tried the following.:1. Pressing Shift key I restarted the PC and got the trouble shooting page. Tried everything there in the Advanced options, except resetting the PC. Nothing worked. In registry - Profile list, the Profile list entry with the long string of numbers does not appear, only 3 entries with short text, S-1-5-18, S-1-5-19 and S-1-5-20, but not with the long string of numbers that shows the user on the right panel. What are my options at this point. Is the hard disk corrupt or windows corrupt of profile corrupt. The repair shop said I have to change the hard disk and start all over again. But in the command prompt I checked that the files on the desktop are all intact. So is it the hard disk or software, or profile.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:15 05 Apr 2018
Answer

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus