Hot Topics

Windows 10 setup after powering on the pc

Giannisf 13:05 18 Mar 2020

How can I shutdown windows 10 pc after factory reset so that windows setup will occur after power on? (I have dell inspiron 3585)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:12 18 Mar 2020

You may have to explain a little clearer what you are trying to do.

Are you reinstalling windows 10 or just doing a reset? and why not just let it run through the process as it will reboot itself several time.

Giannisf 14:17 18 Mar 2020

Ok, imagine that you get a new laptop... You press the power button, so it starts from the windows 10 setup right? How can I do the same thing with my laptop?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:38 18 Mar 2020

Reinstall win 10 but do you want it to do it everytime? that is not possible.

Giannisf 14:56 18 Mar 2020

Noo I mean to do it only one time.Imagine that you sell this laptop to someone for example... When he gets the pc, he is going to press the power button and then the system should start the windows 10 setup process (email, language, region etc...)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:51 18 Mar 2020

Just do a reset click here when it get to the 10 continue option select turn off.

next time its powered on it should start from the same point this time continue will then lead to the options to choose language keyboard etc.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Save a staggering 82% when you upgrade to Windows 10 Pro now

Akira art show continues in absence of virus-hit Olympics

Annoying bug makes Mail gatecrash your Mac screen

French Days 2020 : dates, sites participants & bons plans