windows 10 no wifi driver

hubdean 21:40 28 Dec 2015
Answered

Hi Up loaded to windows 10 Now I have no WiFi driver How do I install another. I have no internet. Thanks

Govan1x 00:19 29 Dec 2015
Answer

Have a look in windows old to see if it is there.Open File explorer. Expand Boot C and windows old should be at the bottom of that.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 08:35 29 Dec 2015

Common fault on upgrade try a Restart ( not shutdown) a couple of times it will ofen find and install new software.

hubdean 14:04 29 Dec 2015

hi

Thanks for replying no good . would help If plugged in the Ethernet cable ?? means moving the computer to another room. but would it get me on the net where I could download the driver update. I am about to give up on windows ten and stay with win 7 and no updates thanks mick

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:27 29 Dec 2015

you can download it using the good PC your on now and transfer across using a USB stick. What make and model?

hubdean 14:49 29 Dec 2015

hoo ray I done it click here the driver in in stalled it worked a treat

downloaded

hubdean 15:14 29 Dec 2015

Thanks for your help Now I just got to update the laptop to win ten. but that's for another day. and with no updates in it is bloody hard to do. thanks again Mick

hubdean 13:33 30 Dec 2015

Hi

Both my computer and laptop are updated to windows ten now. for anyone trying to get the updates on your computer and having no luck. leave your computer on over night. all my updates came in about 12.30am or later. hope this helps took me along time to find updates for mine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

2019's best up-and-coming illustrators

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment utiliser une manette PS4 ou Xbox One sur votre Mac ?