Window opens on non existent screen

Aidan Hogan 22:55 25 Apr 2017

I have been using two screens recently with a monitor connected to my laptop. I opened my access database whilst using these to screens and the database opens with a login form. However, now whenever I use only my laptop when i open my database the login form opens on the non existent second screen. When I plug the second monitor back in the form shows on that screen. How can i make the form open when I'm only using my laptop screen?

I hope this makes sence Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Aidan Hogan 23:48 26 Apr 2017

Nothing seems to be working :(

Auto re-size is set to no and form is set to dialog.

I think i'm gonna have to give up on this one.

Thanks for trying to help me, much appreciated!

difarn 00:57 27 Apr 2017

Just a thought. You say that you are using a pen-drive. Have you actually tried saving the content on your hard drive and opening it from there?

Have you tried the Alt + space+ Restore option in the attached article? There are other suggestions too.

click here

Aidan Hogan 15:15 02 May 2017

Unfortunately, this doesn't work either. This may be because the from that is opens when access load up is had been set to modal so when it is open I click on any other part of the database. Alt+Space doesn't even give me any options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 5G UK Release Date, Price & Specification

The true inspiration behind Mr. Mime in Detective Pikachu - and why it's so hard to keep Pokémon…

WWDC 2019 dates and what to expect

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables (2019)