Win10 Freeze on Loading screen

Mindm 08:27 19 Apr 2019

Hi,

My Computer gets stuck on loading screen. In safe mode it gets stuck in drivers\Classpnp.sys which i figured trough several posts is a hardware related problem, but i dont know for sure. Till now i tried: - Another harddrive (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Another motherboard (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Another power adapter (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Unplugging the DVD, the graphics card (didnt work ...) - Vaccuum cleaning the computer

I only didnt try another cpu because i am tired of ordering and sending back hardware and in case of the cpu im not sure if thats even possible. At the moment i am very desparate and greatful for help.

x13 11:59 19 Apr 2019

As you've changed everything except the Ram and CPU then try running on one stick of ram to test. Assuming you have two or more modules.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:50 19 Apr 2019

Another harddrive (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Another motherboard (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome)

When fitting a new hard drive did you have a fresh install of windows?

When fitting another motherboard did you try and boot from the old version of windows?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

EE is the UK's first 5G network, launching next week

Philips 499P9H monitor review – this 49-inch screen turns heads and will make your colleagues…

MacBook Pro Buying Guide: 13in vs 15in MacBook Pro

Test : casque audio Avanti C de Moshi