Hot Topics

Win10 Freeze on Loading screen

Mindm 08:27 19 Apr 2019

Hi,

My Computer gets stuck on loading screen. In safe mode it gets stuck in drivers\Classpnp.sys which i figured trough several posts is a hardware related problem, but i dont know for sure. Till now i tried: - Another harddrive (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Another motherboard (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Another power adapter (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Unplugging the DVD, the graphics card (didnt work ...) - Vaccuum cleaning the computer

I only didnt try another cpu because i am tired of ordering and sending back hardware and in case of the cpu im not sure if thats even possible. At the moment i am very desparate and greatful for help.

x13 11:59 19 Apr 2019

As you've changed everything except the Ram and CPU then try running on one stick of ram to test. Assuming you have two or more modules.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:50 19 Apr 2019

Another harddrive (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome) - Another motherboard (didnt work and changed nothing regarding the outcome)

When fitting a new hard drive did you have a fresh install of windows?

When fitting another motherboard did you try and boot from the old version of windows?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

5 video games we want to see as movies

How to draw an eye

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio pas chers (2020)