Hot Topics

Win 7 64bit modem speed issue

kellyxxx 23:46 02 Jun 2020
Answered

I recently installed win 10 on my computer,it did not install properly so I went back to win 7 64 bit. Now with win7 64 bit my modem speed is reduces to .01 from 50. I removed the 64bit and went to 32 bit and everything works great but most of my games need 64 bit. I went back to win 10 64 and it runs fine. Re installed win7 64 bit and same issue. I did 6 installs all with same results. I'm running an MSI M/B Z170A. Could this be the issue that the M/B is screwed up. I tried to see if MSI has a new driver upgrade but the support was so bad I did not get any where. Can anybody help please.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huge discounts across Microsoft, HP, Acer & Asus in Amazon Summer Sale

Japanese fashion illustration makes for one dreamy catwalk

Tim Cook will face antitrust committee on 27 July

App Store : comment obtenir un remboursement ?