WIN 10 UPDATE CHANGES KEYBOARD LANGUAGE

[DELETED] 12:09 29 May 2018

I have just updated to Windows 10 April 2018 Update (1803 / 17134.1)

I had my PC configured completely as a UK keyboard layout

Since the update, it keeps changing to US keyboard. Anyone experienced or found a fix?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:50 29 May 2018
  [DELETED] 20:19 29 May 2018

Thanks Fruit Bat. That is pretty well the procedure that I have gone through but for some reason, later it reverts back to US, Will keep battling with it!

MJS WARLORD 22:57 29 May 2018

I may be wrong but I think creator updates and other updates that cause problems seem to depend on if you have a proper w10 installation or the free 7 to 10 upgrade.

my Packard bell is 7 upgraded with the free 10 upgrade and every time I get a creator package or update something goes wrong , this can be language change , sound loss , black screen , s**t loads of errors in reliability log etc.

That said my custom built pc with a new copy of 10 installed from a disc to a never used machine never goes wrong.

Is this a coincidence , do shop bought and free ugrade version have different builds .

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Meet Superfiction, the little design studio with a load of character

Best Mac buying guide 2018

Comment résoudre les problèmes de connexion internet d’un iPhone ?