WildTangent Spywear

[DELETED] 22:25 22 Nov 2004

I have downloaded WildTangent onto my computer, I think it came with AIM, from AOL. Spybot picks it up on a scan but is unable to completely remove it. It still shows up in my start folder. Also, in C:\ProgramFiles\WildTangent it has a folder with two sub folders containing 19 files, totaling 571KBs. It does not show up in Control Panel, Add/Remove so I am unable to un-install it that way. Any body any ideas of a fix?

[DELETED] 21:51 28 Nov 2004

seeing as you still have problems it would be best to post a Hijack this log.Hang about and I am sure someone can give you a link to the latest version,which I do not have.Regards

[DELETED] 21:57 28 Nov 2004

click here

Run it and if you find those persistent entries tick them and click the Fix Checked button. If not, click the Save Log button, then post the log (including the header information about your version of Windows etc. here).

You may need to post it in more than one "chunk" because of the 800 word limit on this site. Also, please double-space it by adding a blank line every other line.

[DELETED] 21:59 28 Nov 2004

this is a link,you need to post on here the result,there is a eight hundred word limit on here so split the result in to sections and also double space between lines Regards
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best computer security tips

This fantastic short film is packed with hidden TV and film references

Best external graphics cards (eGPUs) for Mac

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Soundcore Spirit X d’Anker