Which laptop will be better than my PC up to 600£?

i3arty 11:47 16 May 2018

Hi guys, I want to sell my PC and buy Laptop instead as i'm no longer playing games and would want to be more mobile with my PC/Work. I want to sell my PC for about 600£, i think it would be fair price as i calculated and it all equals to about 600£ [was checking prices of used parts on ebay]

My PC Specs :

Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs) = 60£ ISH

CPU Cooler : ThermalRight HR-02 = 40£

MotherBoard : AsRock z77 Extreme4 = 70£

GPU : Sapphire radeon HD 7950 3GB vapor-x = 130£

Memory : Corsair 2x4gb LP Vengeance 8gb dual channel ddr3 1600mhz = 60£

POWER SUPPLY: OCZ ZS 550 = 40£

SSD: OCZ Vertex4 128GB sata III = 60£

Case : zalman z9 u3 = 45£

Monitor : dell u2312hm = 70£

Last game i played i remember it was Battlefield 3 or 4 on Ultra Settings no problem. I will no longer play games but i will need it to do my Office job without problem, and edit videos.

I would want a Laptop that would be about the same performance or better, would it be possible ? If yes which laptop would you guys recommend ?

Thanks for help !

lotvic 12:45 16 May 2018

TechAdvisor Laptop Reviews click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL