Which digital photo viewer/album is right for me?

Alexandra Benson 15:40 23 Aug 2018

Hi. I am wanting to find a digital photo album as opposed to a frame which is on display. I only want to access it in the same way I would have done with an old paper album - pick it up when I want to and scroll through all my albums at my own pace. I'm finding it really difficult to ascertain whether this is possible - most of the available photo frames seem to be aimed at having photos regularly on display, which is not what I want. I suppose that I essentially want a tablet, but which only displays photos (and video if possible), turns on really quickly and can be scrolled through at a decent pace (my computer can be quite slow at moving photos on when I'm wanting to scroll through quickly.) Any idea which product would be right for me? I'm willing to pay for good quality, but don't want to end up with the wrong thing. I'm also not bothered whether it has wifi connectivity as I like to keep all of my photos backed up on a memory stick so happy to just use that. I want something simple, fast and easy to use.

Thanks

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9