Which Cable Type

  mandarin44 12:33 24 Nov 2005

I'm getting confused on the different terms for cable.

I have a dlink adsl router and I need to extend the cable from it that plugs into the pc. I know its RJ45 but I'm lost over whether it's crossover, straight or patch that I need.

Despite searching I cant seem to find a definitive answer anywhere.

Can an expert help please?


  PaulB2005 12:40 24 Nov 2005

It's a straight - also known as a Patch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?