Wheres the "period" key, on the keyboard?

  powerless 18:01 21 Jan 2003
  powerless 18:01 21 Jan 2003

As above.

  graham 18:02 21 Jan 2003

Full stop (.)

  powerless 18:03 21 Jan 2003

20 seconds for a reply Amazing.

  Rtus 18:04 21 Jan 2003

above ALT GR key .. unless weve miss-understood?

  powerless 18:11 21 Jan 2003

Stood correctly.

I just listened to an AOL Tech support thingemaboo...(it was a radio spoof)

They told one of the listeners to enter the following command at the MS-DOS prompt...

C:\Windows\deltree (thats all, if i thpe the rest we'll have a disater on MY hands, the "period" key was mentioned)

I just didnt know what it was.


  colberly 18:13 21 Jan 2003

Is the US term for a full stop.

  Rtus 18:16 21 Jan 2003

An there was me thinkin it were a prize for quickest type thing...I still lost..LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

See iconic duo Smith and Foulkes' epic animation for the BBC's Winter Olympics coverage

iMac Pro review

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts