Where can you buy one of them Yellow jumper

  Giggle n' Bits 22:30 08 Dec 2004

trying to find a place to buy one of them yellow jumper remover tools. They always come in Tool Kits but I just want the tool on its own.

I tried Maplins, Dabs all come in kits.

  Jeffers22 23:14 08 Dec 2004

Buy a pair of fine tweezers at Boots. Or use long nose pliers.

  Audeal 23:16 08 Dec 2004

I use my finger nails, they are long enough.

  Giggle n' Bits 23:26 08 Dec 2004

I prefer the real thing, its for ongoing work.
The hassle of some of the jumpers on the boards are a pain to get to some jumpers.

  Giggle n' Bits 23:56 08 Dec 2004


  Salinger 00:00 09 Dec 2004


  Jeffers22 00:02 09 Dec 2004

You got sensible replies. Maybe we do not know where to get a separate jumper tool and offered alternatives. I've always used long nose pliers, if you want the specific tool maybe you'd better buy a kit.

  Forum Editor 00:11 09 Dec 2004

if you speak to the forum like that Antonov. I've used a pair of fine long-nosed pliers for this job for years without any problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?