Where can you buy a 4cm Cooler fan for a Geforce 2

  Giggle n' Bits 23:38 28 Jun 2003

AGP Card ?.

Noticed my Geforce 2 AGP MX400 4cm cooling fan has died, what is the correct name for this type of fan so I can search for one to buy and does anyone know if DABS, SCAN have them or where in UK you can buy these please.

  Belatucadrus 00:04 29 Jun 2003

click here

click here

click here

For a few options.

  Giggle n' Bits 00:10 29 Jun 2003

black square 4cm type, it is fixed with 4 screws in each corner.

  Belatucadrus 00:19 29 Jun 2003

Try your local PC shop

  Giggle n' Bits 00:19 29 Jun 2003

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Camera Phones 2019

Adobe reveals Recolor for Illustrator - change an illustration instantly with real-world tones

Apple recalls wall plugs over safety fears, find out if you are affected

Rappel de sécurité Apple : adaptateurs avec prise murale