Where can I sell my Custom Pc whats its worth?

Andrewdollo 12:35 17 Feb 2018

Im looking to sell a custom PC I got built for me online, but I have no idea where I can sell it or how much to ask for, any advice? Heres its specs... -GeForce GTX 1060 3GB -Intel Core i7 6850K @ 3.60GHz 6 cores -ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. RAMPAGE V EXTREME mother board -1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 storage -32gb of RAM If you need any more specs just ask wasnt sure what to put.

alanrwood 13:03 17 Feb 2018

This forum does not usually answer questions on a PC's value.

Frankly it is what someone is prepared to pay for it.

Andrewdollo 13:06 17 Feb 2018

Sorry, not yet used to the site and its rules etc. Is there a forum on here more suited I should post on?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:10 17 Feb 2018

Its what someone is willing to pay and that's a lot less than you think.

Have a look on ebay for some with similar specs to get an idea of what they are going for.

Archie44 01:24 18 Feb 2018

Lot less because of depreciation could you guarantee parts software it goes haywire, these are questions you have to consider im sure you wipe the drive etc but what happens on buyers side if tings go wrong or the system is to slow etc

Archie44 01:26 18 Feb 2018

the other thing is its an electrical item with delicate electrical elements

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus