Where can i find a new fan for my Geforce 1?

  GermfreeUnicycle 18:37 25 Mar 2003

I have a pc with an old Geforce 1 graphics card in it. The fan has recently started making a dreadfull racket when it runs, so it seems that it will need to be replaced.

Is it possible to replace the fan on this card? If so what type do i need and where can i buy one?

Thanx in advance,


  Rayuk 18:42 25 Mar 2003

Think it may be a 40mm fan you will have to measure it.
click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?