Hot Topics

When I am watching a movie on Netflix it stops

liloldlady 16:50 27 Dec 2019

I have just bought a panasonic smart TV and BT has sent me a new fibre optic router as well, I think it is a I am not very computer savvy but I managed after 3 weeks to connect my telly to my wi-fi (told you I was not computer savvy) So I finaly found a movie to watch but it stopped after about 20 mins. So I tried another film and that also stopped after a little while/ Both films were on netflix What can I do Thanks. I am running Win 8.1

Govan1x 17:17 27 Dec 2019

Not really got a clue except maybe shutting down your router for a minute then restarting it.

If your TV is near the router you can connect by hdmi cable. I think it would be quicker but not sure if any drawbacks doing it that way.

Like I said not much of a clue as to whats best so wait till someone can give you the proper advice.

john bunyan 17:32 27 Dec 2019

Have you checked your download speed by wi fi and as it comes to the router?

Use Speedtest.net

speedtest

If over5 mbps you should be ok for normal Netflix watching

Check it on PC and, if you can get internet on the TV , on that

difarn 11:28 28 Dec 2019

You say you have a Smart TV and yet you mention that you have 8.1 on your PC. Are you watching netflix via an app on your smart tv or via an app on a PC that you have connected to your smart tv?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:38 12 Apr 2020

how many other people using your wifi at the same time?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:39 13 Apr 2020

I would not be tempted to download it from that link.

If you are using an app on a smart TV The TV it will automatically keepthe app up to date.

Samuel77675 16:03 15 Jun 2020

Why not try another application? On the market there are many applications that suit your needs.

Samuel77675 16:04 15 Jun 2020

Why not try another application? On the market there are many applications that suit your needs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 55U1 is the best new TV you can’t buy

How to get your first design job

What's the difference between macOS and iOS/iPadOS

iPhone 12 (2020) : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs