What's this font called?

  Bonzy 16:44 19 Dec 2003

Hello Folks.
My word processor is MS Word. I want to change the default font from Times New Roman to one that looks exactly(or alomost exactly) like a traditional type-writer font. I want my pc-typed text to look like it's been type-written. What font should I make default? Thanks in advance?

  Big Elf 17:21 19 Dec 2003

I think I know what you mean, the misplaced, semi legible type. If that's the case then click here

  Stuartli 17:51 19 Dec 2003

Why not have a look at the fonts in your Fonts folder and see which one is closest to your requirements?

Just type Fonts into Run (Start>Run) and click on each font to see what it looks like.

A panel with various point sizes of each font example plus numerals will appear in turn.

  Big Elf 18:00 19 Dec 2003

You could also look at the link I posted:0)

  [email protected]@m 19:46 19 Dec 2003

Big Elf, what a good site. Bonzy will be thrilled, I'm sure.

  Big Elf 19:49 19 Dec 2003

It was the first link that came up in Google.

I'm confused [email protected]@m. Are you the ex box tick Graham?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2018

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio (2018)