What's The Difference

User-ACFFB88C-B2CE-41E3-82B7A73B8CF31A6B 21:10 27 Dec 2004

I am considering buying my first mp3 player from ebuyer.com but i am a bit stumped could someone please tell me about their service as i have not heard of them.

Also i would like to know what is the difference between the Creative Labs Muvo TX USB 2.0 512MB Mp3 Player £63.82(click here) and the Creative Labs Muvo Tx 512mb Mp3 Player £ 69.99 (click here)

They both seem to have the same specs but one seems to be of a higher price please help

Many Thanks

James

LeadingMNMs 21:23 27 Dec 2004

I have bought so much from eBuyer and have never had any problems with them. They are certainly the cheapest retailer I have found. Though, since I've never had any problems, I have no idea about their aftersales support.

I haven't looked at the products specifically, but as a regular eBuyer I normally find two identical products, at different prices. Assuming they are both in stock, I would obviously go for the cheapest one.

LeadingMNMs 21:25 27 Dec 2004

Just had a quick look at them, and I would again go for the first one you listed. Its cheaper for a start and has a full 5 stars with 7 reviews, whereas the other one has 2 reviews and only 4 stars.

woodchip 21:30 27 Dec 2004

I have bought lot's of stuff and only had one prob it was a duff mobo they exchanged it

Thanks a lot folks for the quick replys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

See iconic duo Smith and Foulkes' epic animation for the BBC's Winter Olympics coverage

iMac Pro review

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts