what is TVMD.exe?

ΜΔRΙU$ 19:46 17 May 2003

i have just spotted a new program in my task manager and i have no idea what it is. It is located in the c/windows folder and i have never spotted it before. it was created today and i have no idea what it is or what it does?>????

leo49 19:57 17 May 2003

This is what pacs-portal has to say;

"Total Velocity - "Secure commerce company that enables the ‘checkout’ process for our customers in order to safely and securely purchase our award winning software". Autointstalling spyware

click here

Regards

powerless 19:59 17 May 2003

Secure commerce company that enables the ‘checkout’ process for our customers in order to safely and securely purchase our award winning software". click here It Auto Installs.

This should remove it click here Downlaod, install update, run and remove.

powerless 19:59 17 May 2003

:-(

leo49 20:00 17 May 2003

Or even Fiddle-sticks!

powerless 20:05 17 May 2003

dddddd

ΜΔRΙU$ 20:54 17 May 2003

i got adware thanks and i think it has done the trick, what makes me angry is the amount of adware on the comp in the first place i didnt ask for it so do they really have the right to put it on my computer, what would they say if i was to put a big poster on the side of thier offices advetising MY buissiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ΜΔRΙU$ 20:54 17 May 2003

i got adware thanks and i think it has done the trick, what makes me angry is the amount of adware on the comp in the first place i didnt ask for it so do they really have the right to put it on my computer, what would they say if i was to put a big poster on the side of thier offices advetising MY buissiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts