What should I add to my Custom Gaming PC idea?

JoeHogan 18:27 18 Jun 2017

Right, so that title was worded really badly but what I want is for someone to please help me in deciding what to purchase for the custom build gaming PC I wan to make primarily to play Overwatch at 1080p and 60fps. It's my first time having a gaming PC nevermind building one so this is all new to me so I would like some help with this. I already have a monitor (capable of 60fps and 1080p), a keyboard and mouse so all I need is the PC itself. Currently on my Amazon wishlist I have an Intel Core i7 (3770) 3.4GHz Quad Core Processor 8MB, ASUS GTX 950 Graphics Card, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Air CPU Cooler, Gigabyte Z97P-D3 Intel LGA1150 Z97 ATX Motherboard, Crucial 8 GB DDR3-1600 MT/s, WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive, Microsoft Windows 7 Pro, Corsair CP-902004780 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 500 W, Corsair CC-9011017-WW Carbide Series 300R Windowed Mid-Tower ATX Performance Computer Case - Black PC Case and LiteOn IHAS124-14 24x SATA Internal DVD Disc Drive. I don't know if this is enough information on each product but I'll give the links to those that want to look at them. My friend told me this was enough but I would just like to know if this needs anything else or any changes to make it work better. I will be grateful for any feedback.

rdave13 18:39 18 Jun 2017

If you can stand the cost get a Samsung 1TB SSD instead of the WD Blue. Go for Windows 10 Home. Recommended system power for your GPU is 350W so well within usage. Other than that I can't think of anything.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple