I have a canon 750D and for the life of me, I cant find the original plug that goes into the battery slot, that than charges the battery for the camera.
I have two other plugs that have the same slot that fits in the battery charger.
However after charging for a short while I noticed it started getting hot, and I can even smell some burning.
I have noticed Ihave few more plugs that can fit in, but I don't want to try it until I know its safe and correct.
What do I look out for?
At the back of the battery pack charger it says
input 100v - 240 v
15va - 20va
output 8.4v - 0.7a
and than again at the botoom input 0.12a- 0.09a
On the plug just where the fuse is, it says 5A (not sure how relevant this is).
What do I need to look out for. is the plug I use too much for the battery, how do I check.