What is the name of this port?

  Rick3060 15:28 30 Apr 2018

Hey guys,

I got a graphic card with a conector type that i dont know. I know its for a monitor, but further i dont know anything of it. Does someone know the name of this port?


Photo of the port: click here

  Rick3060 15:32 30 Apr 2018

And the male side of this port is this: click here

  john bunyan 15:40 30 Apr 2018

Could it be a SCSI connector? Long time since I used one but they used to be the fastest connector for multi media. See


Also Google (images) for SCSI connectors

  Rick3060 15:46 30 Apr 2018

No, it has 3 rows of pins and 44 pins. SCSI has 2 rows of pins

  lotvic 16:14 30 Apr 2018

44 pin D-Sub

  john bunyan 17:53 30 Apr 2018

My link, lower shot was a DB50 - 50 Pin D-Sub SCSI

  john bunyan 17:54 30 Apr 2018

Actually second one down

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

The 51 Best Free Typefaces Every Designer Should Have

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio (2018)