What is it called?

  izzitt 11:43 14 Dec 2003

What is the moving symbol called just below the white X in the red box in the top right hand corner of the screen? It's the symbol that lets you know a page is downloading from the internet. Not knowing what it's called makes it difficult to ask a question about it. The thing is, sometime ago I downloaded a small programme that allowed me to change that useful symbol into another design, now it has gone wrong and there is just a white square with a line going through it and I can't remember what that small programme was. Can anyone help me please to restore the original symbol?

  powerless 11:48 14 Dec 2003

"Busy" Image.

What Operating system are you using?

  Big Elf 11:48 14 Dec 2003

IECustomizer from click here ?

I don't know what it's called either but I know which bit you mean.

  leo49 11:50 14 Dec 2003

It's usually called the IE[spinning]Logo.

click here

click here

  izzitt 18:28 14 Dec 2003

Thank-you people, for helping fix it . . .

  Big Elf 18:57 14 Dec 2003


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy A8 review: Hands-on

Illustrator Juan Esteban Rodriguez on creating highly detailed official film posters for Star Wars…

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?