what email is compatible with thunderbird????

z1100-83 22:51 15 Feb 2018

does anyone know of an email program fully compatible with thunderbird????

I need a separate program to do some obsolete mailbox sorting (from dead computers) and I do not want to convert to another format and back again

difarn 10:15 16 Feb 2018

I have Hotmail, G-Mail and Yahoo working via Thunderbird.

alanrwood 12:58 16 Feb 2018

Can you be a bit more specific about what you want. Thunderbird IS an email program (Client). It is compatible with all email systems from any source.

What program (client) were these old emails received in. What program (client) do you want to store them in now. Are you trying to read emails that were received and stored in a different email program (client).

octal 15:27 16 Feb 2018

Thunderbird can't read PST or OST files without using third party software. Thunderbird uses the EML file format, you should be able to convert them using this application.

alanrwood 18:49 16 Feb 2018

That is why I asked the question above. I am still unsure of what the issue actually is.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus