What does the following message mean

ponytail 09:56 07 Feb 2018

I keep getting the following message after going into any website Say I am in PCA and want to go into the forums the message appears PCA.com is not responding I then click on recover web page and that takes me back to where I was.This message can appear whatever website I am using.Getting into he site is fine it is just trying to go further.It happened earlier when I was on my online banking site and on Amazon yesterday.Any ideas.Thanks

Forum Editor 10:43 07 Feb 2018

Which browser are you using?

ponytail 11:03 07 Feb 2018

Google could it be caused by the laptop running slow

alanrwood 11:33 07 Feb 2018

Google is not a browser it is a search engine used from within a browser.

Forum Editor 11:36 07 Feb 2018

"...could it be caused by the laptop running slow"

The message could have any one of a number of causes, but let's start with the most likely one, which is your browser. Are you using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox?

ponytail 13:03 07 Feb 2018

I use internet explorer 11

ponytail 13:06 07 Feb 2018

Is it possible to send a attachment on here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61