WHAT ABOUT A NETWORKING FORUM?

Bonzy 08:28 19 Jan 2005

Hello Friends, you'd all agree with me that this site is an invaluable site for anything that could go wrong with a pc. However, I'm not aware of a similar forum for networking. Could you kindly lead me to it or them? Suitable networking advisor links, please. I'd be most grateful. Thanx in advance.

CurlyWhirly 08:34 19 Jan 2005

I think that PCA plan to create a Network Forum in place of the SP2 Forum which has now been removed!

Forum Editor 08:46 19 Jan 2005

we will be having a networking forum. We're in the process of planning this (and other) goodies for the coming year. Hold on for a little while longer - I hope you'll feel it was worth the wait.

CurlyWhirly 08:49 19 Jan 2005

We're in the process of planning this (and other) goodies for the coming year.

I can't wait to see what these goodies are! LOL

Bonzy 15:24 19 Jan 2005

Thanx friends, I can hardly wait!

Chezdez 15:30 19 Jan 2005

great!!

a networking forum would be useful, we get loads of people in here asking networking questions, and it really clogs the forums up, meaning that a lot of rarer problems are getting pushed down and never answered.

ACOLYTE 15:34 19 Jan 2005

Please,include pictures lol.I know it may not be feasible but more people,myself included can look at a pic and see what is supposed to happen,than when you get a book full of help that tells you very little.

Technotiger 15:41 19 Jan 2005

Great - maybe pics could be via a 'click-here'?

powerless 15:52 19 Jan 2005

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts