website text blurred and can't log into PCA

Petesilver 17:51 03 Nov 2013

I don't know what has happened but when using Google some of the text is blurred but if you run the cursor over the text it becomes ok

I also have another problem since I upgraded my PC to W8.1 I cannot log into PC Advisor (I'm using my nexus to send this) It go the a page that says OOPS AN ERROR OCCURRED....... org.apache.axis.axis fault No other website seems affected.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:07 03 Nov 2013

retry logging in on your PC site maintenance has been going on for most of the day but should be all right now

Petesilver 18:23 03 Nov 2013

Thanks fruitbat will try it later.....all I need now is a solution to the blurred text should say the graphics card is ATI radeon 4300/4500 series 512m which I must say does some time stop then recover which I did forum ages ago but it has never stopped doing it.

rdave13 18:25 03 Nov 2013

Have you tried rolling back the driver?

bumpkin 18:34 03 Nov 2013
  rdave13 18:39 03 Nov 2013

bumpkin , I cannot see the joke..

bumpkin 18:45 03 Nov 2013

rdave, not actually posted by me but someone else while I was out of the room one of my sillier mates I expect but no one will confess.

rdave13 18:51 03 Nov 2013

bumpkin, I see.

bumpkin 18:54 03 Nov 2013

Too much wine with the dinner probably:-))

Petesilver 19:43 04 Nov 2013

Hello I have not even clicked the bumpkin link, without being a clairvoyant I imagine it is to specsavers, anyway he has the right avatar. To get back to the problem in hand I have rolled back the driver and opened up the PC to check the Graphics card is securely fixed and gave the inside bit o a spring clean but the problem still exists but only seems to affect text when on the internet checked every thing there but all seems fine. what I would like to know is Would changing the G-card help or perhaps the monitor needs something or perhaps there may be a software solution somewhere. The pc is just over 3 years old with AMD phenom quad core processor with 8gb ram. I could try the onboard graphics but no idea how to do it.

wee eddie 20:04 04 Nov 2013

just a wild thought: Is you Screen Resolution correct

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?