Hot Topics

Website doesn't work when i login.

gazmix 15:34 29 Jun 2020

Hi When i login to my5 website & do a search, the page reloads to a black page with & i have to clear the history to get it back to before i signed in. It seems to work ok when not signed in. Could this be a settings issue for the website? It also happens on my phone.

Thanks

gazmix 16:53 07 Jul 2020

Hi So I thought maybe an issue at their end, allass no. As soon as I login and click on any link to browse or or search etc the page goes blank and I have to clear the sites user data which refreshes the page and signs me out. I've a vid on my phone of it happening but not sure if I can post it here, I'll try. Cheers

gazmix 17:36 07 Jul 2020

This is signed in :- click here as soon as i click on anything:- click here someone can help.

This Hope

gazmix 17:49 07 Jul 2020

not sure why my text was altered, meant to say i hope someone can help

x13 19:06 07 Jul 2020

Try clearing the cache in your browser. Working ok for me. If you have a second browser test it out on it.

gazmix 19:44 07 Jul 2020

For me it's the same in another browser. I only deleted the last weeks cache as didn't wanna make stuff worse, maybe i should do the 'clear all'.

x13 19:50 07 Jul 2020

Possibly an extension you have on both browsers is causing it such as an ad-blocker?

gazmix 20:07 07 Jul 2020

I'll have a look, I can't recall changing anything. Not sure if anything to do with site settings via the padlock next to the website name in chrome.

x13 20:18 07 Jul 2020

I know you have to disable adblockers for it to work. Cant think of anything else.

Secret-Squirrel 09:23 08 Jul 2020

Gazza, as a test, login to the My5 website using Chrome's Incognito mode. You can get to it by clicking the three little dots top-right and selecting "New Incognito window".

Let me know what you discover.

gazmix 20:39 08 Jul 2020

Secret-Squirrel.. Yeah still the same. This has only started recently. Not sure what to think.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra launched: 120x zoom, 120W charging & 120Hz display

Landscape Illustration tips from leading illustrators

New MacBook Air could be coming soon

Comment recycler un téléphone portable ?