Website Design for a dummy!

dm101 11:59 10 Jan 2003
  dm101 11:59 10 Jan 2003

Hi, could someone recommend an easy to use package for designing a music website. I write my own songs and wanted to make some available but have never dabbled in web design before. Thanks.

Legolas 16:32 10 Jan 2003

refresh

Pilch.... 16:35 10 Jan 2003

click here good site i learned basic html from, then they do more advanced stuff after.

Legolas 16:35 10 Jan 2003

microsoft front page is ok for producing a web site although I am not sure about putting music on it for sharing

mcullum_DX4Life 19:28 26 Jan 2003

I currently use Frontpage and moonfruit. My frontpage website is click here - please not that this is still being developed and is not due to launch till 1st feb. To be honest it was a fairly easy website to build, ive only spent a few hours on it so far. My other main website is click here - the low speed one was built using Frontpage but the high speed one was very easily built and maintained using moonfruit for just £3.99 per month. It has everything you need and also allows you 40mb of upload area for music etc and you can change everything from anywhere in the world. I dont really know which one i prefer, i like FP as you have more control but Moonfruit is a lot simpler. I do not have the time to learn HTML as im a computer engineer and am nearly always learning about new things in the hardware world etc... I suggest you take the free 14day trial on Moonfruit - you dont even need a credit/debit card to start the free trial so you have absolutely no risk of losing money!

Hope that helps ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?