Website covering Professional Fees

spuds 16:45 21 Jan 2005

This could be a tough one to answer.I use to have, but have since lost, a domain name for a website that gives rates and calculations for professional fees for people employed as builders,electrician,plumbers,solicitors,lawyers etc.

I am not sure,but the site could possibly belong to a union,acas or trade body type of organization.

Can you help,as this request is rather urgent, and suggest a possible website, thanks and appreciations as usual.

johnnyrocker 17:00 21 Jan 2005

have you tried a google search?

spuds 17:05 21 Jan 2005

johnny-- Thanks for response. Did try a google,but it didn't quite give the results that I was looking for. Perhaps I will try again using more inventive titles ;o)

johnnyrocker 17:09 21 Jan 2005

how about something like 'law society' or such or maybe 'professional bodies' or suchlike.

spuds 17:23 21 Jan 2005

Yep, tried those titles as a first attempt,no joy. Even tried Croner's.

Got a feeling that I first obtained the site from the Screwfix forum, but still flounding.

spuds 11:03 22 Jan 2005

Help--Still struggling to find that illusive website.

johnnyrocker 11:07 22 Jan 2005

click here=

does this help?

spuds 13:43 23 Jan 2005

johnny-- Thanks for the response once again. Google seems to offer American sites, and that is one of my main problems, as I am seeking UK fees.

Think I will tick this as resolved. Perhaps the mystery site will come to light shortly.The particular was very informative, as it gave a very good range of fee calculations. I think that I will phone ACAS tomorrow, to see if they can offer any help, as I still think that the site was a link from them originally. Thanks again for your input.

pj123 14:02 23 Jan 2005

Any of these any good?

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

ManvsMachine and other artists put Apple's iMac Pro to the test using powerful rendering tools

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?