WebDAV: Access Denied - Cannot access work network

markggaynor 13:53 04 Dec 2018

Hello everyone,

I work from home and log into the work network via Netdrive 3. I have been trying to log into the network over the past couple of days, and "WebDAV: Access Denied" keeps coming up. My internet is working fine for everything else. I can log into the network at work via Netdrive 3 through other wifi providers, and my phone's hotspot function without any providers. My work's tech support said it's an issue with my internet service provider, and my internet service provider said it's an issue with either the computer or Netdrive.

I have uninstalled and installed Netdrive several times, and there has been no change.

The computer is a Surface Pro, and the operating system is Windows 10.

Could anyone please help me with this issue?

Thank you,

Mark

wee eddie 14:26 04 Dec 2018

I would head into your Office and give it to work's tech support staff, with the instructions "FIX IT".

If they say it's a problem with your ISP, tell them that that is what they're paid for and get them to fix it. They might need to contact your ISP, but that is what their job.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch