Web page shortcut

  VNAM75 09:46 22 Mar 2006

Is there a keyboard shortcut where you can navigate back and forwards on a web page, instead of using the mouse?

  VoG II 09:50 22 Mar 2006

Backspace goes back

Shift + Backspace goes forward.

  VNAM75 09:55 22 Mar 2006

Which key is backspace?

  VNAM75 10:12 22 Mar 2006

Thanks, got it now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

25 book design and illustration tips

iMac Pro review

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts