As we are on holiday, this isn't computer related

  billyliv 12:12 09 Apr 2004

Hi, Hope you dont mind this query FE. In the Army a regiment is policed by regimental police. What is the equivalent on board a Naval ship?. Cheers, Bill

  stalion 12:20 09 Apr 2004

you will probably get a reply by Monday ED is on 56K connection lol.

  spikeychris 12:40 09 Apr 2004

Is it master-at-arms ?

  GANDALF <|:-)> 12:45 09 Apr 2004

Master At Arms on board (Used to be the Boatswain in days of old). Naval Permanent Patrol, Naval Shore Patrol Service, Naval Provost Marshals Corps and the Shore Patrol off ship.


  Sapins 12:47 09 Apr 2004

What is it in the Royal Air Force?

  Djohn 12:49 09 Apr 2004

Military Provost Is the correct term for the Royal Navy Police unit. j.

  spikeychris 12:52 09 Apr 2004

Fly boys = click here

  Djohn 12:54 09 Apr 2004

"RAF Police" is the job title and description. j.

  Sapins 13:00 09 Apr 2004

O.K. so far so good, while the cat's away lets play some more. What about the Wrens, Wracs, W.I. and Mothers Union, lol.

  Forum Editor 13:47 09 Apr 2004

not away.

  Sapins 13:49 09 Apr 2004


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?