want to re-use old monitor with 1280x1024 resolution. Which PC?

  rdave13 21:56 30 Dec 2014

I would contact PC manufacturers for this issue. It will depend on the graphics card and, up to a point, the OS. You could call Novatech or similar manufacturers, and ask their advice. That way you are guaranteed of the PC being compatible with what you need.

I can't recommend any other as most PCs I've bought have been off-the-shelf as it were. I've built from an empty tower case using their site. Not cheap but pretty good in my humble opinion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

This graphic novel uses AR to blur the lines between cartoon, comic and video game

How to watch Apple's October 2018 iPad launch

Comment désinstaller des applications sur un Mac ?