vista repair disc

aine 18:11 28 Dec 2008

I have a vista upgrade disc, which was used to install this system. I am led to believe that this disc will not do a repair should I need to do? how can i obtain a disc suitable to do this job. I have googled for it ,suggestions where made to down load a recovery disc that will only do repairs, but not installations. This disc is a bit torrent one, I Cannot get it to download. This is why I am asking if you kind people have a source for one or one you could copy for me?. Happy new year to all forum members. regards Aine

MAT ALAN 18:34 28 Dec 2008

click here=

Stay away from torrent sites and find a reputable source for your download...

aine 17:37 29 Dec 2008

Mat alan, thanks for your reply. I have been through the sites you sent me, 90% of the are connected with TORRENT, the others I cannot find the pages. PC says they are not available. i will search for some of them using IE7. regards AINE

Pamy 17:50 29 Dec 2008

click here

it said you have to have a full retail or upgrade disk to do a repair

aine 18:10 29 Dec 2008

I only have the upgrade disc. My system now includes SP1, I do not wish to disturb the PC ,it is so finicky. I suppose if push comes to shove I would have to do it. I only want the disc as a future lifeguard. Thanks for your reply I will keep on looking. Aine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

3D illustrator Billelis on how to promote yourself on social media

iMac Pro review

Apple Music : comment obtenir 3 mois gratuits ?