View photos on dvd player

chriscross72 14:36 29 Dec 2005

I have been away for christmas and took a number of pictures over the festive period. I should like to put my pictures onto a Cd so that they can be played via an ordinary dvd player. I've tried the vcd function on nero 6 but all i get on my dvd player are pages of thumbnails and no pictures. the dvd player is a modern Multi regional one and plays most other things.
Is there anything recommended to use so i can put photos onto a cd (or DVD) stick the disc into the dvd player and view my photos on the tv screen?
I have windows XP home on my pc

Hamish 15:00 29 Dec 2005

Try this click here

jack 15:17 29 Dec 2005

If it is simply to look at the images as they come - then burn them directly on the the disk and not through a third party method [Assuming you have XP] click drag to drive just plonk 'em on. Let XP do it.

If you wish to be more sophisticated then a slide show program will add a whiz - DVDPixPly for example from click here

britto 15:35 29 Dec 2005

Have you tried playing around with the dvd remote?, when the thumbnails are showing I have to press the number 1 button to bring that pic to full screen then click the next button to navigate through the pic's

also check Nero 6 VCD add files page to see if there is a tick in the Enable VCD Menu box

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?