Technotiger 22:02 28 Dec 2004

Hi, yes there is a bay converter, I have one in my pc with Multi-card Reader in it. Mine was a gift, but any decent PC shop should be able to supply, on-line or in the High St. Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)