Video maker software for slide shows

Nenad 07:06 10 Sep 2019

Hi, I need to make a video slide show and I would like suggestions, I want to be able to position photos, swop them, add titles, a choice of transitions, a choice of background music and email support. I have looked online at reviews, best, etc but all seem to lack clear information about pricing, per video per month or year, one-off, etc Has anyone good experience of one of them to recommend to me, a total beginner who just wants to make one slideshow. Thanks for any help. Nenad

Ken Thesparky 07:36 10 Sep 2019

I have used Photo DVD Maker and had good results.

Nenad 08:01 10 Sep 2019

Hi Ken, thanks for your very quick reply. Does Photo DVD maker do all the things I mentioned in my post? Also are the pricing options and where do they appear? If I download it will I then see them or will I have committed myself to purchase it? Nenad

BT 08:37 10 Sep 2019

I've used Windows Photostory for years. Originally designed for Win XP but still works on Win10. And its FREE

Photostory

Ken Thesparky 08:47 10 Sep 2019

Yes it does all you asked for ,cannot help with costs as its quite a while since I installed it as I had a friend who wanted a lot of wedding photos putting to dvd with music which I did for him.I used it a few times after that but I have not used it for a long time.I think its all going the way of Photo albums no one ever wants to see them.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone 11 Pro vs Huawei P30 Pro: How Pro should you go?

IBC 2019: new video tools from Adobe, Blackmagic, Lenovo and more

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Les meilleurs appareils connect├ęs compatibles avec Google Home (2019)