Video editing problem using Studio9 SE

williemac28 12:59 10 Jul 2008

Can anyone help please?

I am editing a video 0n Studio 9SE. I have successfully put on voice over throughout and background music for the first half. However I have failed to put background music on mid way(from the same CD) - I keep getting "error report". Furthermore, now when I try to play the unfinished video a message appears asking me to insert the CD. When I do, it starts to copy it and the video won't play. If I cancel the request, the video plays ok as part edited.
Please help an octogenarian.

johndrew 15:54 10 Jul 2008

If you take the music off does the video run through properly? If so I suggest you make the movie with the voice over then import it and edit it with the music you want. I have found several times that if you try to do all you want in one go problems often occur. I often make short clips and then join them which I find helps processing as well.

You may also find some help at the Pinnacle Forums click here and in the FAQs click here.

Whether the e-mail support would be willing to provide further help I doubt, but it may be worth a try.

williemac28 22:56 10 Jul 2008

Thanks Johndrew, your tip on using short clips was useful and I have managed to complete the project. Thanks again for your help. Williemac28

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?