Very Very slow Laptop

Spr 10:54 08 Dec 2013

I have been having trouble with my laptop for a few days. Programs not opening receiving messages on start up SEARCH CONDUIT STOPPED WORKING PREMIER OPTON HAS STOPPED WORKING. Also Programme has stopped working

Now I have received PREMIER OPTION thank you for joining I have no idea what this is about.

In Control Panel Programs & Features I notice one or two programmes I do not know about one SEARCH PROTECT can this be deleted?

It takes ages to open a programme. My Virus checker is Kaspersky I have ran a virus check & defragged my Hard Drive

It took a long time to open PC Advisor page

rdave13 16:03 08 Dec 2013

See this. I would run the free trial of HitmanPro as JocK1e suggests and also run the good old Spybot S&D, again the free version, click here, remember to manually update before running a full scan. You need to get rid of Conduit.

Remove all programs you don't recognize in programs and features prior to running scans. 1]: [click here 2]: [click here

Spr 16:58 08 Dec 2013

Malware has it running better, the thing now. I get on start up is the following C:\user\Bob\appdata\local\temp\CT 1320680 pluginVerfier.dll.

I’ve tried to download Spybot but all I get is a PC Clean up

rdave13 17:23 08 Dec 2013

Spybot S&D here">http://">here. Once all removed then run Latest version of Ccleaner.

rdave13 17:26 08 Dec 2013

Having some problems with links at the moment, try click here for S&D's own mirror link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Adobe price increase confuses customers

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?