Very Low 1080 ti Benchmarks

kragghc 16:22 05 Oct 2017

I recently bought and installed a new ASUS Strix GTX 1080 ti, but I am receiving very low benchmarks, compared to what i should be getting with a system this beefy. Everything runs fine, as in no obvious twitches or blackscreens and the like, however i do still get low fps in games(60-120, not very low, but still much lower than i expected)

Custom built, custom water cooled desktop:

GPU: ASUS Strix 1080 ti @2050MHz(OC) (Watercooled)

GPU Drivers: Nvidia 385.69 Clean Install (uninstalled previous with DDU)

CPU: Core i7 6800K @4.2GHz(OC) (Watercooled)

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 bios 1701

RAM: 4x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 @2400MHz (OC)

PSU: Corsair AX 1200i 80Plus Platinum OS: Windows 10 version 10.0.15063 Clean Install

Here are a few benchmarks i did with 3DMark and SuperPosition respectively:

3DMark:

click here

click here

SuperPosition:

click here tried re-installing graphic drivers, reset all overclocking to stock but to no prevail.

Any help is much appreciated!

P.S.: I have sat all power management to Maximum Performance in Nvidia Control Panel and Windows.

I've

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?