Validation Code for installation of QuarkXpress 5

Eoghan 02:51 21 Aug 2007

Where or how does one get the validation code for installing QuarkExpress 5.0, as supplied on the cover DVD with the May PC Advisor? I have followed all the instructions in both the magazine and the DVD but the email I received back from Quark merely gave me my email address, my password and a Quark Customer No., but not the necessary Product Validation Code without which the program cannot be installed. I am now wondering if there was an undisclosed cut-off date before which the installation had to take place. I was in the process of changing my computer when the May edition was published, and I had on-going difficulties installing programs and hardware on the new PC, hence the delay in attempting to install QuarkXpress 5 until now but I thought I was safe because of the lack of any published install-by date. Have I left it too long to make the installation or am I doing something else wrong? Any help appreciated.
Eoghan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough, a non-profit against sexual misconduct

What to ask Siri on the HomePod

Meilleurs VPN (2018)