Used computer i am planning to buy

Rekan 07:11 26 Mar 2019

Hi.

I am planning to buy a used gaming computer and dont know much about specs. I found this pc with the following specs for quite the cheap price:

Corsair tx 750 watt Amd fx-8320 (8 cores) 32 gb ddr3 1600 hz low profile - corsair Noctua nh-l12 cooler Msi geforce gtx 1070 aero 8gb Wd blue 250gb sata Windows 10 pro Swice luna x350 mid tower Gigabyte GA990FX-UD3 rev 1.0 - Bios versjon F10e It also has 3 fans Cooler master masterliquid lite 240

LV426 07:59 28 Mar 2019

When that was new, it was the nuts and probably cost a grand+, now its old and maybe a bargain, gaming pcs are used hard and often overclocked. Its your money and maybe a good deal but old is old and that's why its cheap.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Imminent Moto Razr reboot rumoured to be pricy mid-ranger

Nexus Studios on how to make the perfect animation showreel and portfolio

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Test : la montre connectée Fossil Sport avec puce Snapdragon Wear 3100 à moins de 250 €