upload facebook video to cloud

conrail 10:43 30 Dec 2017

I have been sent videos on facebook of granddaughter, (aged 1), taken with samsung phone, I can click on the link and use New, Shortcut, everything is fine but when I try to upload it to cloud storage, I use Hubic, it tells me I don't have permission and to contact the owner, how can I get around this? I have owners, (sons), permission, all help and advice appreciated

conrail 18:19 30 Dec 2017

thank you rdave13, you have been a great help, have a very happy 2017

Govan1x 20:28 31 Dec 2017

Now I managed to save a you tube video that I had posted on Facebook and managed to save it to facebook.

Not sure how long it is likely to last on there mind you.And cant quite remember how I did it, But it is on the list on the left hand side under saved.

Govan1x 21:52 31 Dec 2017

rdave13

I thought I was but now unsure.

I just thought instead of saving it to Cloud he could save it to Facebook. But like I said not sure how long it lasts on there as I have just tried it to see.

On a normal post it does not last long.

conrail 09:43 01 Jan 2018

hope you managed to stay up rdave13, I did, out last night but my role, decided by the boss, she who must be obeyed, was designated driver, apparently I volunteered, hope you, and you, Govan1x, had a great time and have a wonderful 2018, and many thanks for all the help and advice you have given me, and others over the years, Happy New Year

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo Reno 2 Z review: Hands-on

TikTok and how to use it for illustration success

macOS Catalina Review: New MacOS update turns your Mac into an entertainment hub

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 11, 11 Pro et 11 Pro Max (2019)