Upgrade for a Freebie Prog? Or What?

geoff47 01:09 15 May 2005

I have a freebie version of NetObjects Fusion MX.
This may be a silly question....but I must ask it.
Can I upgrade to Version 8 or do I need the full version?
It just doesn't seem right to upgrade a freebie to me....or is that how it works?
Geoff47

geoff47 03:30 15 May 2005

I impatiently downloaded a trial version of NOF 8.Hoping to import my site from NOF MX....mainly to see if wanted the extra's version 8 promised (E commerce?) but no way.
I have now got a 30 day trial version and when I try to open the original Freebie MX get an error message.So version 8 has overwritten MX and I have lost my original progam and the ability to import the original site into version NOF 8.
My original question was,could I upgrade from a freebie program? Now it is do I have to buy NOF 8 to continue any further,or after the thirty day trial does my own version revert back?
Have I lost the functionality of MX,that I had nearly conquered,and relearn NOF 8 before I can edit anything on my site?
I had decided to buy the upgrade.....nearly....but find I am now forced to buy it just to edit the site that is up and running.

Hope I am not rambling on here....any answers?
Hope you grasp what I am talking about?
Geoff47

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

See iconic duo Smith and Foulkes' epic animation for the BBC's Winter Olympics coverage

iMac Pro review

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts